We talked about lines in the sand. But I was so busy looking forward to see the lines, I didn’t realize they were under my feet all along. So that’s when I had the resolve to end my life.
My Friend Ted, Episode #5
On April 6th Ted died peacefully at home. He was 57.
This episode is titled The Lines Behind Me
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS
The Trivia Event in New Westminster
The Trivia Event at the Anvil Centre in New Westminster was streamed live. You can watch the replay on YouTube.
End of Life Doula Association of Canada
ALS Society of BC
What is ALS (Wikipedia)
All episode in this series:
- August 20, 2020 My Friend Ted: The Lines Behind Me
- December 18, 2019 My Friend Ted: The Need to Live
- September 26, 2019 My Friend Ted: Hope
- July 1, 2019 My Friend Ted: Front Loaded
- June 17, 2019 My Friend Ted: Do What You Can