In spite of all the suffering, this a fantastic time…to really think inwards and try to realize that there are so many things that we change. This is the first time since the industrial revolution that the whole world stops.Rogério Soares
Yellow Jack Podcast, Episode #7
(Ouimet Presents, Episode #18)
Rogério Soares is a documentary film maker who is based in Montreal. His most recent film, River Silence, tells the story of the social and cultural impact of one of the biggest hydro electric dam projects in the world, the Belo Monte dam in Brazil.
He was Brazil shooting another film when the COVID-19 pandemic broke out.
Sifting Through the Misinformation
Alone with a Phone
An Opportunity to Make Changes
COVID-19 Prevention and Risk (Government of Canada)
Outbreak Updates (Government of Canada)
Government of Canada COVID-19 information portal
BC Government COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool
John Hopkins University COVID-19 Interactive Map
All episode in this series:
- April 5, 2020 Yellow Jack: The Whole World Stops
- April 1, 2020 Yellow Jack: Pause Everything
- March 29, 2020 Yellow Jack: Imagine Everyone at Home
- March 26, 2020 Yellow Jack: There’s a Lot To Do So We Better Go Slow
- March 25, 2020 Yellow Jack: What Choice Have I Got?
- March 22, 2020 Yellow Jack: Pioneers
- March 20, 2020 Yellow Jack: Business as Unusual
Share Your Story
Would you like to be a guest on the Yellow Jack Podcast?
Use the contact form below to get in touch with our producers, so we can share your story with the world.