Ouimet Presents is a variety of podcasts from the desk of producer Robert Ouimet in Vancouver.
Some are new, some are revisited originals from the early days of podcasting, and some are podcasts produced by Robert at Bigsnit Media.
- My Friend Ted: HopeI think I have to set a different bar for what hope is. Ouimet PresentsPodcast Episode 10 This is the third episode in this series called My Friend Ted. Produced by Robert Ouimet. Additional recording by Robyn and Ted.This episode…Continue reading »
- Pocket Girl Podcast: Crazy LonelyThere's more than one way to feel alone. It's not just about being the only one in a room. Vapid, life sucking relationships and friendships don't count as real human connection. Alexandra Blatt Ouimet Presents:Podcast Ep. 9 Show Notes:From an…Continue reading »
- My Friend Ted: Front LoadedSometimes I feel like maybe I needed this disease to learn what I was not able to learn myself. Ted in the front room Ouimet PresentsPodcast Episode 8 This is the second episode in this series called My Friend Ted.…Continue reading »
- Pocket Girl Podcast: #SYAThere's some shit so egregious happening right now...which has eclipsed the fear of speaking up. I found this to be true, time and time again throughout my life, that it's only when the pain of not saying anything surpasses the…Continue reading »
- My Friend Ted: Do What You CanI'm not going to say this time has been stolen from me. I'm just going to move on. It's what's going to happen whether I get frustrated or angry or not. Ted at home in New Westminster Ouimet PresentsPodcast Episode…Continue reading »
- Pocket Girl Podcast: Match.conI've spent way too long trying to morph myself into someone I wasn't, so other people would like me. Litany of passive aggressive disasters behind me, I vowed to do the only thing I can and ever truly do well;…Continue reading »
- Linda Bracken Gets the Chores DoneSome really interesting clients have come to me because they’ve seen what I’ve done at the ABC and they've heard me at conferences and doing keynotes…and they're like “Oh, this could actually have an application for us”…it doesn’t matter what…Continue reading »
- Pocket Girl Podcast: Burning the BarnI think women, and anyone who has ever presented as female for that matter, know all too well how it feels to be told which pockets you will, and will not, inhabit. And frankly, I’m simply tired of keeping myself…Continue reading »
- Anthony Bourdain: Vancouver 2006Having been a heroin addict is really good training for a career in the entertainment business. Anytime you think this is undignified or humiliating, I think back to borrowing money from my mom under false pretenses or stealing purses on…Continue reading »
- James Gonzales: Street Photographer@jamesgonzales1157 When I was growing up a lot of the photographs that are in an old cedar chest that I still have are all in black and white….going up until the mid 60s or so and going back as far…Continue reading »
- Series Teaser: Ouimet PresentsOuimet Presents is from the podcasting desk of producer Robert Ouimet in Vancouver. Expect to hear interviews with people Robert has run into over the years, as well a a dip into his podcasting vault to hear highlights from his…Continue reading »