In a sense we’re like pioneers. We’re figuring stuff out, like if you came to a new place, and you had to figure everything out. That’s an exciting time.Richard Smith
Yellow Jack Podcast, Episode #2
(Ouimet Presents Episode #13)
On this episode of the Yellow Jack Podcast you’ll meet Richard Smith, SFU Professor and Director of the Masters of Digital Media Program at the Centre for Digital Media in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Here is his story.
(in the introduction, ECUAD should have been identified as the Emily Carr University of Art + Design)
Yellow Jack – Episode 2
No Commuting Social Life
No Agenda Meeting – Academics in PJs
From Classroom to No Classroom in 4 days or less
Like Learning to Drive
Our Chance to Excel
COVID-19 Prevention and Risk (Government of Canada)
Outbreak Updates (Government of Canada)
Government of Canada COVID-19 information portal
BC Government COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool
John Hopkins University COVID-19 Interactive Map
All episode in this series:
- April 5, 2020 Yellow Jack: The Whole World Stops
- April 1, 2020 Yellow Jack: Pause Everything
- March 29, 2020 Yellow Jack: Imagine Everyone at Home
- March 26, 2020 Yellow Jack: There’s a Lot To Do So We Better Go Slow
- March 25, 2020 Yellow Jack: What Choice Have I Got?
- March 22, 2020 Yellow Jack: Pioneers
- March 20, 2020 Yellow Jack: Business as Unusual
Share Your Story
Would you like to be a guest on the Yellow Jack Podcast?
Use the contact form below to get in touch with our producers, so we can share your story with the world.