I think women, and anyone who has ever presented as female for that matter, know all too well how it feels to be told which pockets you will, and will not, inhabit. And frankly, I’m simply tired of keeping myself in one.
Podcast Ep. 3
I am thrilled to present Pocket Girl Podcast. A new series from writer Alexandra Blatt, who is currently based in Portland, Oregon. Enjoy.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS
Pocket Girl Podcast: Burning the Barn.
How Pocket Girl Podcast came about.
Get U R own Pocket Girl.
About success – with a nod to Martin Weigel.
Del Amitri saved my life.
Get out of pockets.
All Episodes in this series:
- May 12, 2020 Pocket Girl Podcast: CPTSD
- September 3, 2019 Pocket Girl Podcast: Crazy Lonely
- June 23, 2019 Pocket Girl Podcast: #SYA
- June 11, 2019 Pocket Girl Podcast: Match.con
- May 23, 2019 Pocket Girl Podcast: Burning the Barn