There’s more than one way to feel alone. It’s not just about being the only one in a room. Vapid, life sucking relationships and friendships don’t count as real human connection.
Podcast Ep. 9
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS
From an essay written after seeing a post tagged “loneliness” and “Portland”.
Loneliness and the Fitbit.
Loneliness is Deadly, by Jessica Olien in Slate
All Episodes in this series:
- May 12, 2020 Pocket Girl Podcast: CPTSD
- September 3, 2019 Pocket Girl Podcast: Crazy Lonely
- June 23, 2019 Pocket Girl Podcast: #SYA
- June 11, 2019 Pocket Girl Podcast: Match.con
- May 23, 2019 Pocket Girl Podcast: Burning the Barn