I’ve always thrived with change…I just was never looking forward to this kind of change.
My Friend Ted, Episode #4
Ouimet Presents #11
This is the fourth episode in this series called My Friend Ted.
Produced by Robert Ouimet.
This episode is titled: The Need to Live.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS
My Friend Ted – Episode 4 – The Need to Live
I have been through the wars.
The universe is trying to tell me something.
Maybe I’ll Never Get to That
I was ready to throw in the towel.
We all have this intrinsic need to live.
You begin to accept the stuff that was completely unacceptable.
Medical Assistance in Dying (British Columbia)
ALS Society of BC
What is ALS (Wikipedia)
End of Life Doula Association of Canada
All episode in this series:
- August 20, 2020 My Friend Ted: The Lines Behind Me
- December 18, 2019 My Friend Ted: The Need to Live
- September 26, 2019 My Friend Ted: Hope
- July 1, 2019 My Friend Ted: Front Loaded
- June 17, 2019 My Friend Ted: Do What You Can